Which types of work need to wear protective glasses
In some dangerous industries, employees must wear appropriate protective equipment during work to effectively prevent potential occupational injuries to the body. So, which types of work need to wear protective glasses?
Personal protective equipment is used to protect the safety and health of workers. Proper use of personal protective equipment can promote safe and civilized production of production enterprises.
Types of work required to wear protective glasses:
1. Ordinary optical glass mirror. The lens is made of ordinary optical glass to prevent the mechanical damage of the lathe, grinder, miller, driller, boring worker, riveter, sand cleaner, stylist, and acid and alkali burns of acid and alkali operations, tests, and sampling. Prevent foreign objects from entering your eyes.
2. UV protection mirror. Chemicals that absorb ultraviolet light are melted into the optical glass and have a high absorption rate for visible light and ultraviolet light. According to the needs of different types of work, the lens is installed on the frame, mask or helmet. Welding mirrors made of liquid crystal are now available. In case of strong light, they can instantly turn black within 0.001 to 0.002s to protect the welding operator from electro-optic ophthalmia.
3. High temperature resistant protective glasses. The lens is made of high temperature resistant glass, which can absorb part of infrared rays. It is used for smelting work, foreman, foreman, fireman, caster, glassworker, etc.
4. Radiation protective glasses. It is to add lead to the optical glass for X-ray, γ-ray, α-ray, β-ray workers.
5. Microwave protective glasses. A very thin layer of tin oxide metal powder is added to the outer surface of the optical glass for microwave operation.
6. Anti-laser mirror. The shape is goggles, and the lenses are mostly made of polymer synthetic materials, which can be replaced. According to the principle of anti-laser radiation, anti-laser glasses are divided into reflection type, absorption type, reflection absorption type, explosion type, photochemical reaction type and color-changing glass-ceramic type.
Precautions for protective glasses:
1. Wipe dry with soft and clean glasses cloth and store in a clean area.
2. It is not recommended to share protective glasses, and must be disinfected before use when sharing.
3. When the lens is scratched, leaving scratches and affecting the wearer's sight, or the whole goggles are deformed, the goggles need to be replaced.
4. Comprehensive eye and face protection products should be maintained in accordance with the fingerprints of the product instruction manual.
5. After being splashed by chemicals, it should be cleaned and adhered to the protective goggles in time, and replaced if necessary.