||600 - 700nm OD 6+
||635nm, 650nm, 694nm etc
||red lasers, ruby
||620 - 700nm DIR LB
RHP-2 laser safety glasses with Frame 55 mainly protect the laser wavelength: 600-700nm, If you need the protection for Red Laser only, you should consider this one. All our laser glasses are fully compliant with laser safety standards and for Europe EN207 certified. Laser type: Red Laser, Ruby.
Advantage Of Laser Safety Glasses:
1. Superior quality.The strong & durable construction offers a high level of direct eye protection, prevent dust and particles, dust, or spray.
2. Comfort to wear, humanized design,can be wear with or without prescription glasses.
3. Environmentally friendly.
4. Multi Frames to Select. We offer a variety of standard and fit-over frames to accommodate your specific needs. Our frames are built for comfort and protection. All are made to fit multiple filters.
5. Full protective.The strong & durable construction offers a high level of direct eye protection, prevent dust and particles, dust, or spray.
About this Laser Safety Goggles:
- Protect Wavelength: 600-700nm
- LB-Rating: 620-700nm DIR LB5
- Application: Red Laser, Ruby
- Compatible with 635nm & 650nm & 694nm laser light
- Optical Density : OD6+ 600-700nm
4 kinds of frames Options ( #33/#36/#52/#55)
Each pair of safety glasses comes with a strong hard protective storage case and a cleaning cloth.
Our factory laser safety glasses are strictly in accordance with CE EN207.
IPL safety glasses and patient eyewear are strictly in accordance with CE EN169.
||200 - 540nm O.D 6+ & 900 - 1100nm O.D 5+
||315 - 540nm DIRM LB5 & 900 - 1070nm DIR LB5
||630 - 660nm O.D2+ & 800nm - 1100nm O.D5+
||630 - 660nm DIR LB2 & 800 - 1100nm DIR LB5
||630 - 660nm O.D3+ & 800nm - 830nm O.D3+ & 900 - 1100nm O.D5+
||630 - 660nm DIR LB3 & 800 - 830nm DIR LB3 & 900 - 1100nm DIR LB5
||740 - 1100nm O.D 5+ & 780 - 1070nm O.D7+
||740 - 1100nm DIR LB5 & 800 - 1070nm IR LB7
||800 - 1700nm O.D 4+ & 900 - 1100nm O.D 5+
||800 - 1400nm DIR LB4 & 1400 - 1700nm DI LB3
||High Power 808&980&1064nm
||800 - 1100nm O.D 5+ & 1060 - 1070nm O.D 7+
||800 - 1100nm DIR LB5 & 1000 - 1070nm IR LB7
||9000-11000nm O.D 6+
||9000-11000nm DI LB3
||200 – 1400nm
||1064nm Laser Window
||800 -1100nm O.D 4+ & 1064nm O.D 6+
||1064nm DIR LB5
1. QC INTRODUCTION:
Our QC department is composed of 3 QC engineers and 5 QC assistants,with the expanding of our output,more QC staffs are needed. We strictly conduct international quality standards to meet the clients demands.
2. TESTING DETAILS:
Incoming materials have to pass strict examination before being accepted.
Our laser safety glasses are all certificated by the EU National Laboratory with EN207.
All products pass the CE EN207 Certification ( IPL : CE EN169)
How can I find suitable laser safety glasses?
* Choose a comfortable frame
Selecting a frame in terms of its weight, shape, and size to meet your individual needs is extremely important. We consider the user's individual needs and provide comfortable eyewear with a fashionable design that can be worn for a long stretch of time. There is four frames style for your selection as above, Frame 33/36/52/55.
* VLT (Visible Light Transmittance)
In visible light, the attenuation of light by a filter is defined as visible light transmittance. According to ANSI Z136.7, the
testing of VLT is determined by a standard light source. If VLT is less than 20%, users should remain in a light area and ensure their working environment has extra illumination. The higher the transmittance, the better the visual view.
* Choose the relevant wavelength
The laser safety glasses cannot be used against other wavelengths of lasers other than those mentioned. For more details, please consult with the manufacturer for the most suitable glasses.
* Choose a high OD protection level
OD laser filters were designed to reduce specific wavelengths into the eyes while allowing some normal light to pass through the eye. This absorption or filtering capability of the lens is expressed via OD, which is the attenuation of light through the optical filter.