||OD4+@800-1700nm & OD5+@900-1100nm
|| 808nm, 980nm, 1064nm, 1320nm, 1470nm etc.,
|| Diode Laser, ND:YAG Laser, Fiber Laser
DTY laser safety glasses are mainly protect the laser wavelength: OD4+@800-1700nm & OD5+@900-1100nm.The laser safety glasses can not be use against other kind of lasers rather than the above mentioned wavelength. You should wear these glasses when you are working in an environment with Diode Laser, ND:YAG Laser, Fiber Laser.
class 4 laser safety glasses Advantage:
1. Comfort to wear.
2. On-time delivery.
3. Own Manufacturing & Own Quality control.
4. Special for ergonomics, harmlessness, comforts, airing and flexibility.
5. Safety glasses with wrap-around design.
Our factory laser safety glasses strictly according to ANSI Z136 and EN207.
IPL safety glasses and patient eyewear strictly according to EN169.
||200 - 540nm O.D 6+ & 900 - 1100nm O.D 5+
||315 - 540nm DIRM LB5 & 900 - 1070nm DIR LB5
||630 - 660nm O.D2+ & 800nm - 1100nm O.D5+
||630 - 660nm DIR LB2 & 800 - 1100nm DIR LB5
||630 - 660nm O.D3+ & 800nm - 830nm O.D3+ & 900 - 1100nm O.D5+
||630 - 660nm DIR LB3 & 800 - 830nm DIR LB3 & 900 - 1100nm DIR LB5
||740 - 1100nm O.D 5+ & 780 - 1070nm O.D7+
||740 - 1100nm DIR LB5 & 800 - 1070nm IR LB7
||800 - 1700nm O.D 4+ & 900 - 1100nm O.D 5+
||800 - 1400nm DIR LB4 & 1400 - 1700nm DI LB3
||High Power 808&980&1064nm
||800 - 1100nm O.D 5+ & 1060 - 1070nm O.D 7+
||800 - 1100nm DIR LB5 & 1000 - 1070nm IR LB7
||9000-11000nm O.D 6+
||9000-11000nm DI LB3
||200 – 1400nm
||1064nm Laser Window
||800 -1100nm O.D 4+ & 1064nm O.D 6+
||1064nm DIR LB5
How can I find suitable laser safety glasses?
1. Choose a comfortable frame
Selecting a frame in terms of its weight, shape, and size to meet your individual needs is extremely important. We consider the user's individual needs and provide comfortable eyewear with a fashionable design that can be worn for a long stretch of time. There is four frames style for your selection as above, Frame 33/36/52/55.
2. VLT (Visible Light Transmittance)
In visible light, the attenuation of light by a filter is defined as visible light transmittance. According to ANSI Z136.7, the testing of VLT is determined by a standard light source. If VLT is less than 20%, users should remain in a light area and ensure their working environment has extra illumination. The higher the transmittance, the better the visual view.
3. Choose the relevant wavelength
The laser safety glasses cannot be used against other wavelengths of lasers other than those mentioned. For more details, please consult with the manufacturer for the most suitable glasses.
4. Choose a high OD protection level
OD laser filters were designed to reduce specific wavelengths into the eyes while allowing some normal light to pass through the eye. This absorption or filtering capability of the lens is expressed via OD, which is the attenuation of light through the optical filter.
||Light transmittance reduction
Payment and Shipment Information:
1. Payment Information
1. T/T (Wire Transfer)
2. WESTERN UNION
1. We will ship the items within 3 working days after the payment confirmed.
2. We can ship to you by UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS/FedEx. Please contact us directly and we will use your preferred ways. For the Countries & Regions where EMS cannot deliver, please choose other shipping ways.
3. We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues caused by the forwarder.
4. Any import fees or charges are on the buyer's account