1. To avoid various injuries, first take necessary protective measures for laser processing equipment. These measures mainly include the following aspects.
(1) The laser processing equipment must be reliably grounded. All maintenance doors of the electrical system cover should be equipped with interlocking devices. The electrical equipment cover should be equipped with corresponding measures to discharge the internal capacitor bank before entering the maintenance door.
(2) The laser processing equipment should have various safety measures, showing the roommate's obvious danger warning signs and signals on the laser processing equipment, such as the words 'laser danger' and 'high voltage danger'.
(3) The optical path system of laser processing should be closed as much as possible, for example, the laser is transmitted in the metal tube to prevent direct exposure to the human body and causing damage.
(4) If the laser processing optical path system cannot be completely closed, the optical path should be set at a high position so that the light beam avoids the head of the person during the transmission process and allows the laser to pass above the height of the person.
(5) The working table of the laser processing equipment should be shielded with protective devices such as glass to prevent the reflection of the laser.
(6) The site where laser processing is performed should also be provided with obvious safety signs, and fences, partition walls, screens, etc. should be set up to prevent personnel irrelevant to the work from entering the danger zone by mistake.
2. Protection of the person
(1) The protective equipment for laser cutting machines is typically laser protective glasses, because protective glasses that prevent laser damage to human eyes can be divided into reflective, absorptive, diffractive and composite types according to their protection principles. Of course, they will filter and protect according to the laser radiation wavelength of the laser cutting machine to achieve the protection of the laser of the human body. This is also a relatively safe and convenient protective equipment for the laser cutting machine on the market.
(2) If the human body has sufficient health, the slight radiation of the laser cutting machine can be resisted. Therefore, laser cutting machine operators should pay attention to eat more carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, lean meat, animal liver and other foods rich in vitamin A, C and protein, and often drink green tea. Because these foods can help humans to better protect the eyes, the human body can better protect the human body under the conditions of laser cutting machine radiation.