What is IPL?
IPL, also known as intense pulsed light (IPL), is a kind of broad-spectrum visible light with a special wavelength and has a soft photothermal effect.
What is it used for?
IPL is used in the medical and beauty industries to treat acne, age spots, pigmentation, and improve the skin. It is popular among beauty lovers.
- Hair removal- remove unwanted hair on your face, neck, back, chest, legs, underarms, or bikini line
- Eliminate wrinkle – effectively eliminate and relieve wrinkles of different degrees, such as eyes and forehead
- Tenderize skin – Tighten pores, improve skin quality and increase skin elasticity
- Tighten skin – improve the elasticity of the skin, increase the smooth skin
- Whitening – remove freckles, age spots, acne, decomposition of melanin, so that the skin fair
Protect eyes from IPL laser
IPL is widely used in the beauty and medical beauty industries for hair removal and wrinkle removal. The wavelength of an IPL laser is usually between 500nm-1200nm, which means that the IPL laser usually doesn’t work at a specific wavelength. You should buy safety glasses specifically designed for IPL that can protect against 500nm-1200nm laser.