- These laser safety glasses mainly protect the laser wavelength: 200-540nm(OD7+), Our human eyes can see lasers in this wavelength range, These lasers may be green, blue, or purple.
- laser safety glasses are a coated scratch-proof polycarbonate laser filter, visible light transmittance reaches 30%, has sufficient protection effect: OD 7+ @ 200-540nm
Protect your eyes
- LaserPair recommends that you wear laser safety glasses when the laser class is greater than Class 1
- Choose different laser safety glasses according to different laser wavelengths and working environments
- We provide professional eye protection services for laser technicians in industrial laser, laser medical, laser military, and scientific research fields.
- All our laser glasses are fully compliant with laser safety standards and for Europe EN207 certified