- These laser safety glasses mainly protect the laser wavelength: 200-540nm(OD5+), Our human eyes can see lasers in this wavelength range, These lasers may be green, blue, or purple.
- If you need better protection for 200-540nm lasers, you should consider OD6+@200-540nm Laser Safety Glasses. It also provides OD5+ protection for 1064nm laser.
- You should wear these glasses when you are working in an environment with purple, blue, and green lasers, such as UV lamps, laser scar removal, laser whitening, and IPL laser hair removal.
- laser safety glasses are a coated scratch-proof polycarbonate laser filter, visible light transmittance reaches 50%, has sufficient protection effect: OD 5+ @ 200-540nm
Protect your eyes
- LaserPair recommends that you wear laser safety glasses when the laser class is greater than Class 1
- Choose different laser safety glasses according to different laser wavelengths and working environments
- We provide professional eye protection services for laser technicians in industrial laser, laser medical, laser military, and scientific research fields.
- All our laser glasses are fully compliant with laser safety standards and for Europe EN207 certified