- These laser safety glasses mainly protect the laser wavelength: 800-1100nm(OD5+), It has a better protection effect for 1060-1070nm(OD7+), especially for 1064nm ND: YAG Laser protection
- Used in UV Protection, invisible laser safety, Diode Laser Safety, Dental Lasers, ND: YAG Laser protection
- laser safety glasses are a coated scratch-proof polycarbonate laser filter, visible light transmittance reaches 60%.
Protect your eyes
- LaserPair recommends that you wear laser safety glasses when the laser class is greater than Class 1
- Choose different laser safety glasses according to different laser wavelengths and working environments
- We provide professional eye protection services for laser technicians in industrial laser, laser medical, laser military, and scientific research fields.
- All our laser glasses are fully compliant with laser safety standards and for Europe EN207 certified