- These laser safety glasses mainly protect the laser wavelength: 9000-11000nm
- Commonly used for CO2 laser protection (10600nm), such as CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing, CO2 Fractional Treatments, CO2 laser marking machine.
- CO2 laser safety glasses (10600nm) is a coated scratch-proof polycarbonate CO2 laser filter, visible light transmittance reaches 90%, has sufficient protection effect: OD 6+ @ 10,000-11000nm
Protect your eyes
- LaserPair recommends that you wear laser safety glasses when the laser class is greater than Class 1
- Choose different laser safety glasses according to different laser wavelengths and working environments
- We provide professional eye protection services for laser technicians in industrial laser, laser medical, laser military, and scientific research fields.
- All our laser glasses are fully compliant with laser safety standards and for Europe EN207 certified